The cost of your upright, cylinder, cordless, handheld, fan or fan heater machine includes UK mainland delivery (including the Isle of Man, Isle of Skye and Isle of Wight). This excludes the Channel Islands.
If you have requested that we recycle your old machine, please ensure that it is suitably packaged for collection and that a written label stating 'Dyson Ltd - SN16 0RP' is attached to the outside of the package and is clearly visible. We will not be able to return your machine once it has been collected for recycling.
Please note that there are a small number of postcodes, usually in remote rural areas to which we may not be able to deliver within the provided timescale. Certain promotions may have differing delivery times – please see your individual terms and conditions for more information. Due to size restrictions we are unable to deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses. If you have any queries regarding your order, please contact email@example.com.
On acceptance of your order, we aim to deliver the product(s) according the following timings, subject to availability:
Upright, cylinder, cordless and handheld vacuum cleaners/ Fans and fan heaters
Free delivery within 3-5 working days with City Link or Parcelforce.
If no-one is in when the courier calls, they will leave a card saying that they have tried to deliver your machine. You must then follow the instructions on the card. Dyson will not pay the cost of a redelivery.
Accessories and spare parts
Orders will be delivered by post and we aim to have the goods delivered to you within 5-7 working days of the acceptance of your order, subject to availability of stock.
All web orders under £35 will incur a £3.00 postage and handling charge.
- You may cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after receiving the goods by notifying us in writing either by:
- post to the address above, marked for the attention of the Customer Liaison Department; or
- fax to 01666 827298 marked for the attention of the Customer Liaison Department; or
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must return the goods with the original packaging to us at your expense within 14 days of your notice of cancellation, ensuring that you obtain proof of posting for your own records. Note that if you fail to package the goods adequately to avoid damage in transit or fail to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept their return. Otherwise, on receipt of the goods in undamaged condition we will refund the full purchase price to you on the card you originally used for the purchase. The address for return of the goods is: Dyson Ltd, Tetbury Hill, Malmesbury, SN16 0RP.
- If goods need to be returned because of a defect then please contact Dyson for further information on 0800 298 0298.
- If you have requested that we recycle your old vacuum cleaner, we are unable to return your machine once it has been collected for recycling.
If you purchased an item from a Field Service Engineer, please read your “Right to Cancel Notice” given to you by the Field Service Engineer. This contains everything you need to know about how to cancel an order and information on how to return your item for refund.