Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ HP00 purifier fan heater
Automatically removes 99.95% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns from the air.¹
Dyson’s Purifier Hot + Cool Machines have built in thermostats which can save you up to 30% in running costs when maintaining room temperature.⁵
Buy direct from the people who made it
The Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ purifier heater heats and cools all year round, while purifying the air around you. With two powerful modes, you have airflow where you want it, at the press of a button. The machine is also equipped with a magnetic remote control.
Dyson Pure Hot + Cool™ HP00 Purifying fan
Captures gases and ultrafine particles
The HEPA H13 filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns.¹ A layer of activated carbon also removes odours and gases including VOCs².
Fully sealed to HEPA H13
In our latest purifiers, it's not just the filter that meets HEPA H13 standard, it's the whole machine³. So what goes inside, stays inside.
Purifies the whole room
Only Dyson purifiers have Air Multiplier™ technology. It generates the circulation power to draw even distant pollutants into the machine, projecting purified air throughout the room.⁴
Heating your whole home can be unnecessary
Dyson heater purifiers provide long range and whole room even heating solutions in winter, so you don't have to heat your whole home. Dyson heater purifiers have an intelligent thermostat, so it stops heating once the correct temperature is reached and energy is not wasted.
Purifies all year round. Heats with thermostatic control in winter. Cooling fan in summer.
360° Glass HEPA filter
The Dyson 360° Glass HEPA filter removes 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns - that's roughly 100 times smaller than a human hair.¹
Air Multiplier™ technology
Amplifies surrounding air, giving an uninterrupted stream of purified airflow.
Jet Focus control
Two powerful airflow modes give you long-range personal heating or fast, even room heating. Airflow where you want it, at the press of a button.
Oscillates at 70°
Oscillates to project, and circulate, purified air around the room.
Curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of the machine.
Airflow at max. setting
Base diameter with plate
Number of speed settings
Air treatment type
Choose your model
- 1 Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822, ISO29463)
- 2 Dyson purifiers were challenged with airborne SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) at an independent lab, using a 0.37 m3 chamber for 90 seconds. Dyson Purifiers were also challenged with Phi-6 bacteriophage (a surrogate to test SARS-CoV-2) at an independent lab, using a 30 m3 chamber. After 90 minutes at maximum fan speed, the airborne concentration in the chamber was reduced by 99.9 %. Real-life efficacy may vary.
- 3 Gas capture rates may vary.
- 4 In maximum setting. Tested for air projection, purification coverage in an 81m³ room and heating performance in a 35m³ room.
- 5 After reaching target temperature and maintaining it. Tested in a 35 m³ chamber when using the hot air mode and the product setting temperature is 25 °C. Comparing with continuous operation with power consumption of 2050W. Real life results may vary depending on room insulation.