Last updated: June 09, 2020
At Dyson, we understand that accessibility is central to creating a high-quality user experience and are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, regardless of technology or ability.
Our accessibility standards
Our goal is to conform to Level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, the industry standard best-practice accessibility guidelines.
How we’re improving the accessibility of our site
We’re continuously working to improve the accessibility of our site. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulties in accessing dyson.co.uk, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To reach our goal of conforming to Level AA standard of W3C guidelines, we have taken several measures to make our site accessible, including:
- building accessibility into each step of our web development process
- assigning accessibility targets and responsiblities
- consulting independent accessibility providers to assess and advise on our progress
- creating accessible PDF manuals for machines released from mid-2020 onwards
Support for accessing our content
We aim to bring all areas of our site up to the same levels of web accessibility. However, some of our older content isn’t always accessible. We are working on improving the following issues:
1. Some of our videos do not have captions or audio. If you have difficulties accessing content within the video, please contact us for more information about the content of the video.
2. We have used looping animations throughout the site to describe the technology used in our products. If you find these distracting you can pause the animation by activating this Animation Lock below.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing our website, or would like to provide feedback, please contact us at 0800 298 0298 or start a WhatsApp conversation.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing our website, or would like to provide feedback, please contact us at 0800 298 0298 or start a WhatsApp conversation. We will aim to respond to your message within 24 hours.