Dyson for Architects and Designers
Dyson is a technology company that solves problems others ignore. Whether it's offices, schools, airports or hospitality settings, our mission is clear: solve these problems with new thinking and design products that simply work better.
Find out how Dyson technology can enhance your next project.
12 Hay Hill, London case study
“Since installing Dyson air purifiers, I've really seen a difference in our members' confidence while using the space. Our guests feel more confident in the knowledge that purifiers are capturing dust, allergens, and common pollutants.
I'd highly recommend installing these into all workspaces, it really has boosted the confidence of both staff and members.”
- Robert Gligorov, Head of Facilities, 12 Hay Hill, London
Continuing Professional Development with Dyson
Our business and leisure environments are under closer scrutiny than ever before. From the air we breathe, to the level of light and hygiene, the experiences of customers and employees counts.
Our range of CPD seminars are RIBA and/or RIAI-accredited. Topics include:
- What have the Romans ever done for us? Public health, wellbeing and sustainability in the washroom
- Eat, Sleep, Work and Repeat: Circadian disruption and human-centric lighting
- Hazardous Air: The importance of indoor air quality
- Personalised Workspace: Taking light to task
- The Unseen Issue with LEDs: The cause and effects of flickering lighting
Dyson hand dryers
The fastest energy efficient HEPA-filtered hand dryer¹
- Dry time: 10-12 seconds
- Noise level: 77dB in Eco mode
- Rated power: 900W (Max), 650W (Eco)
- Dimensions: H 500 mm x L 100 mm x W 450 mm
Dyson Airblade 9kJ
Engineered for hygienic performance. Designed for compact spaces.
- Dry time: 12 seconds
- Noise level: 79dB
- Rated power: 1,000W
- Dimensions: H 394mm x L 100mm x W 234mm
Dyson Airblade V
Wash and dry your hands at the sink with Airblade™ technology.
- Dry time: 14 seconds
- Noise level: 81dB
- Rated power: 1,000W
- Dimensions: H 159 mm x L 286 mm x W 303mm
Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry short
Frequently asked questions
Standard measurements are:
- Minimum width of sink: 15 in (380 mm), Front to back – Minimum: 13 in (330 mm)
- Minimum depth of sink: 5 in (127 mm)
- Maximum depth of sink for WD05 only: 8 in
For more information or advice, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airblade 9kJ: 77dB in Eco mode/79dB in Max mode
- Airblade V: 79dB
- Airblade Wash+Dry: 81dB
There are many variables to consider when determining how long the HEPA filter can last before needing to be replaced. The types of environment in which the hand dryer is installed, and frequency of use (stadium vs office) are two key factors to consider.
Also, if you notice the dry time of the machine has increased or if the airflow from the Dyson hand dryer is warmer than usual, it may be time to replace your filter.
Dyson technology for business
Transform your space with the right light
With glare control and touch-sensitive dimming, Dyson lighting provides the right light at the right time, precisely where it is needed.
Create a cleaner, more comfortable environment
Indoor air quality can be up to five times worse than it is outdoors, but Dyson Air Multiplier™ technology can help create a cleaner environment inside your business, with HEPA-purified air.
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Dry time and energy consumption calculated for Max mode. Dry time was determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 to a measurement of 0.1 g residual moisture.
- 2 Average electricity price £0.1/kWh as of October 2021. See our calculations.