Dyson technology for offices
Technology to improve your working environment. From light levels, to air quality, to washroom hygiene, Dyson technology strives to improve workplace comfort and employee experience.
Optimal lighting for business environments
Dyson lighting uses Heat pipe technology to cool LEDs, maintaining brightness for longer. A combination of suspended and task lighting can contribute to optimal visual conditions, prevent over-lit spaces and significantly reduce energy costs.
Fast, hygienic hand drying. Improves running costs and the environment.
Reduce washroom queues. Improve cleanliness and hand hygiene. And significantly reduce your running costs and carbon footprint.
Cleaner office air
Indoor air pollution can be up to 5X worse than outdoors.¹ Air Multiplier™ technology that purifies the air can enhance office comfort and enables your employees to create their preferred work conditions.
Versatile cordless cleaning
Whether it’s convenient, quick desk cleaning or full-size powerful cleans. Dyson’s versatile cordless cleaning is ideal for a busy workplace environment.
Maintaining a professional style
For workplaces with gym or shower facilities, Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryers enable fast drying, and styling with a professional touch.
Dyson Lightcycle™ desk light. Intelligently tracks local daylight. With light quality that lasts 60 years.²
• Heat Pipe technology maintains LED brightness for 60 years²
• Helps improve visual performance³
• 3 Axis Glide™ motion puts light precisely where you need it
• Bubble Optic lens displays colour very close to daylight
• Dimensions: H 703 x L 190 x W 527 mm
£374.99 excluding VAT
Wash+Dry short hand dryer. Wash your hands at the sink with Airblade™ technology.
• Dry time: 14 seconds
• Noise level: 81dB
• Rated power: 1,000W
• Dimensions: H 159 x L 286 x W 303 mm
£1,249.99 excluding VAT
Dyson Airblade Wash+Dry short
Automatically purifies, heats and cools you
• Whole-room purifying fan heater
• Heats in winter, cools you in summer. Purifies all year round.
• Senses and displays real-time air quality
• Captures allergens, pollutants and gases⁴
• Dimensions: H 764 x L 248 x W 248 mm
£457.50 excluding VAT
- 1 Hulin et al, Respiratory health and indoor air pollutants based on quantitative exposure assessments, European Respiratory Journal, Oct. 2012.
- 2 LED-life calculation is based on L70 measurement according to IEC 62717, with an estimation of 8 hours' usage per day. Real-life results may vary.
- 3 As per the Illuminating Engineering Society's (IES) The Lighting Handbook, Tenth Edition: Reference and Application, Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society; 10 edition (July 30, 2011).
- 4 Particles as small as 0.1 microns. Tested to EN1822. Gaseous capture rates vary.