Dyson technology for hotels
Working together, Dyson machines can help improve the experiences of your guests. From light levels, to air treatment, to personal care and washroom hygiene, every detail can affect your guests' comfort and wellbeing. It's these details that Dyson machines are engineered to address.
Five star style experience
Sleek, balanced and powerful, with intelligent heat control to protect hair's shine. The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer is used by some of the world's top stylists and salons.
For a good book – or the perfect ambience
With glare control and touch-sensitive dimming, guests can adjust their light to suit their needs and mood. And create a relaxed environment.
Cleaner air for your guests
Air Multiplier™ technology that purifies the air can enhance hotel comfort and enable guests to create their preferred conditions. Night time mode uses the machine’s quietest settings, and a dimmed screen. For a comfortable night’s sleep.
Hand dryers that enhance your washroom experience
Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers give you the perfect combination of technology and design. Acoustically engineered to cause minimal disruption to your guests.
Versatile cord-free cleaning
For quick, convenient front-of-house cleans or deeper full cleans, Dyson vacuums are engineered with full-size suction power and cord-free versatility.
South Place Hotel
"What is very important to us is innovative design, and really creating a very slick guest experience."
- Susanne Traudt, General Manager, South Place Hotel
Mollie's Motel & Diner
‘’We partnered with renowned British tech company Dyson to help elevate our guests’ in-room experience and support our mission to offer something special at an affordable price. Our choice of products has been carefully considered to enhance our distinctive design ethos and the Dyson brand is a perfect match.’’
- Darren Sweetland, Managing Director at Mollie's Motel & Diner
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Independently tested on real hair against top 20 best-selling hairdryers. December 2018.
- 2 LED-life calculation is based on L70 measurement according to IEC 62717, with an estimation of 8 hours' usage per day. Real-life results may vary.
- 3 As per Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) The Lighting Handbook, Tenth Edition (July 30, 2011).
- 4 Particles as small as 0.1 microns. Tested to EN1822. Gaseous capture rates vary.