Dyson technology. For a cleaner, more hygienic educational environment.
Reassuring anyone based in an educational environment that their campus is clean and hygienic has never been more important.
Teams of Dyson scientists, engineers and microbiologists have developed air purification, hand drying and floorcare technology to ensure the campus is hygienically clean.
Dyson purifiers. Engineered to help improve indoor air quality.
Airborne pollutants can build-up in your classroom.
Dyson purifiers capture bacteria, VOCs and H1N1 virus.⁴ The HEPA+Carbon filter captures gases and 99.95% of particles⁵ as small as 0.1 microns. Our catalytic filter continuously destroys formaldehyde.⁶
Cooling you with purified air. To create a comfortable educational environment.
Dr Gareth Morris, Science and research manager at Dyson explains Dyson purifiers.
Dyson purifiers for the classroom
Three phases of purification sit within our fully-sealed filtration and airflow system. To trap pollutants inside, removing them from the air. Giving you reassurance that what goes inside, stays inside.
Formaldehyde can emit from many types of furniture and flooring over time. Dyson's catalytic filter continuously converts it into water and CO₂ – and never needs replacing.⁶
Senses and reports
Integrated sensors constantly analyse your air, while our unique algorithm cross-checks data every second. It diagnoses pollutants at a molecular level, displaying live results on the LCD.
In warmer weather, a powerful stream of purified airflow can cool you down.
Using equipment such as printers can lead to an increase in VOC emissions. The advanced sensors at the heart of Dyson purifiers automatically detect while filters capture and trap them. Removing them from the air.
Germs in a sneeze can travel over 6 metres. Dyson purifiers are proven to capture 99.95% of particles⁵ as small as 0.1 microns. While removing the H1N1 virus.⁴
Dyson Link app
Control and monitor air quality and performance from anywhere with the Dyson Link app, or hands free with compatible voice services.
Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers
Touch-free hand dryers with HEPA filtration
Damp hands can transfer up to 1,000 times more bacteria than dry hands.⁷
Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers are engineered to dry hands hygienically. Improving hand hygiene throughout the learning environment.
Dr Gareth Morris, Science and research manager at Dyson talks through Dyson Airblade.
Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers for educational environments
Sensors automatically detect the presence of hands, triggering the release of HEPA purified air.
Fast dry times
Designed for busy washrooms, fast dry times of 10-14 seconds help to reduce washroom queues.
Hygienically dries hands with clean air
The HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles² as small as 0.1 microns. While also removing bacteria and viruses.
Dyson Airblade 9kJ hand dryer is acoustically tuned to reduce noise and minimise disturbance without compromising performance.
No paper waste
The Dyson Airblade 9kJ hand dryer produces up to 88% fewer CO₂ emissions than single-use paper towels⁸ and costs up to 99% less to run.⁹ Creating a better environment in your washrooms and the world outside.
Hygienic and independently proven safe¹⁰
Independent testing has proven the hygienic Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer to be a safe alternative to paper towels. Without the waste.
Dyson cordless vacuums
Dyson vacuums. Detect and capture invisible dust particles. With scientific proof of a deep clean.
Visibly-clean surfaces inspire confidence in hygiene. But cleaning invisible dust is just as important. That’s why Dyson created the Dyson V15 Detect™ cordless vacuum.
With up to 60 minutes of run-time11 and powerful Dyson suction. To keep you in control of deep cleans.
Listen to Dr Gareth Morris, Science and research manager at Dyson on Dyson vacuums.
Dyson cordless vacuums for educational environments
Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head for hard floors has a laser that reveals the particles you can’t normally see – so you don’t miss anything.
An inbuilt piezo sensor counts and measure the size of dust particles 15,000 times a second – automatically increasing suction power when needed.12
Intelligently adapts cleaning power to dust levels.12 So suction power is automatically increased for dirtier high-traffic areas and decreased to save energy when less dust is detected.
The LCD screen shows you scientific proof of a deep clean.¹³ So you can see what’s been removed from the floor of your classrooms and offices.
Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor
A Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor spins up to 125,000rpm to generate the most powerful suction of any other cordless vacuum.¹⁴
Up to 60 minutes run time ¹¹
60 minutes of fade-free power each to clean here, there and everywhere.
Also available in the Dyson for business range
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Particle challenge by DEHS oil specified in EN1822 within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150. Tested in Max Mode at IBR US, for whole machine efficiency above 99.95%.
- 2 HEPA filter tested to EN1822-5, by an independent testing laboratory, under prescribed test conditions.
- 3 Applies in Eco mode when using a non-motorised tool.
- 4 We challenged our purifier with airborne influenza A (H1N1 virus) at an independent lab. After 60 minutes at maximum fan speed, the airborne concentration in the chamber was reduced by 99%. Real-life efficacy may vary.
- 5 Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822). Gas capture rates vary.
- 6 Third party full machine testing based on GB/T 18801-2015 formaldehyde cumulative clean mass testing with continuous injection until plateau of formaldehyde CADR is achieved. Results may vary in practice
- 7 D. R. PATRICK, G. FINDON and T. E. MILLER: Residual moisture determines the level of touch contact associated bacterial transfer following hand washing, Epidemiol. Infect. (1997): 119, 319-325.
- 8 The environmental impact of electrical appliances and paper towels was measured by Carbon Trust. The calculations were produced using the software Footprint Expert Pro, based on product use over 5 years and using weighted averages of individual countries of use. Dry times for product were evaluated using DTM 769.
- 9 Average electricity price £0.1/kWh as of October 2021. For calculations visit www.dyson.co.uk/calcs.
- 10 Suen et al. 2019 SR and based on bacteria in air and aerosols (0.3 to >5 microns) measured during hand drying in 28.5 m³ test chamber, in a study conducted by independent third-party laboratory.
- 11 In Eco mode on hard floor. Run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used. 120 minutes run time is based on consecutive use of two separate battery packs. Additional battery and charger, available to buy separately on the Dyson website.
- 12 Quantity and size of dust displayed on screen varies depending on usage. Examples shown may occur within one or more displayed size range. Increase in suction power is only experienced in Auto mode when triggered by increased concentration of dust according to Dyson internal test method. Technology is optimised for Auto mode with a powered cleaner head. Particle size and densities vary.
- 13 Quantity and size of dust displayed on screen varies depending on usage. Examples shown may occur within one or more displayed size range.
- 14 Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode against the cord-free stick market. (Sales data from Apr 2020 to Mar 2021).