Solarcycle™ Morph for Business
Multifunctional lighting. With intelligent daylight tracking and light quality that lasts 60 years.¹
• Available as floor or desk variant
• 4 lights in 1: task, indirect, feature and ambient
• Dyson daylight tracking: the right type of light for the time of day
• Controlled by the Dyson Link app: intelligently adjusts for your age and task²
• Heat Pipe technology: maintains light quality for 60 years¹
From £416.66 excluding VAT
We can spend up to 90% of our time indoors.³ Yet poor lighting can affect our eyes and even our wellbeing.
Engineered to support well-being
Intelligently adjusts with your daylight, age and task to support optimal illumination throughout the day.
Heat Pipe technology. For 60-year light quality.¹
When LEDs overheat, they discolour. We use satelite cooling technology: water inside a vacuum-sealed copper tube draws heat from the LEDs.
Dimming and colour temperature controls let you define your personal light preferences.
Magnetically seals for a comforting glow
Ambient position is made possible by a magnetic sealing mechanism, channeling light through an orange filter and into the perforated stem.
Most lights don’t change.
This light changes everything.
Focused, powerful light. Engineered to help reduce eye strain.⁴
High-quality light for showcasing art and decorative features.
Rotate the optical head, for soft background lighting or enhancing the sense of space.
Creates a comforting glow for a relaxing environment, with reduced blue light.
The right light for the time of day
Intellgently tracks the colour temperature and brightness of your local daylight.
Integrated USB-C charger
Provides a convenient device charging point wherever the light is used.
Standby power consumption
Frequently asked questions
Yes the light has functionality without connecting to the app.
There is no need to do this as the copper heat pipe is cool enough to touch at all times.
Available as desk or floor variant
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 LED-life calculation is based on L70 measurement according to IEC 62717, with an estimation of 8 hours' usage per day. Real-life results may vary.
- 2 Requires device to run app, Wi-Fi or mobile data, Bluetooth 4.0 support, and iOS version 14.0 or Android version 8.0 (or above). Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
- 3 Klepeis NE, Nelson WC, Ott WR, et al. (2001). The National Human Activity Pattern Survey (NHAPS): a resource for assessing exposure to environmental pollutants. J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol. 11:231-252.
- 4 As per Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) The Lighting Handbook, Tenth Edition (July 30, 2011).
- 5 Values may vary in real life and with Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT) setting.
- 6 Tested at full brightness according to IEEE 1789 – 2015 – Recommended Practices for Modulating Current in High-Brightness LEDs for Mitigating Health Risks to Viewers.