Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool™ Formaldehyde fan heater
Purify your business with hot or cooling air, with Dyson purifying fan heaters.
- Captures ultrafine dust, allergens, H1N1 virus¹
- Removes 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns²
- Detects and destroys formaldehyde, continuously³
£583.32 ex. VAT
Captures and destroys with an advanced HEPA filtration system
In this Dyson purifier, fully-sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters remove gases and 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns.² The unique catalytic filter continuously destroys formaldehyde.³
Dyson purifiers remove these common pollutants from commercial environments
Painting, varnishes and printers
Benzene and VOCs
Traffic, building materials and furniture
Road traffic, tobacco and fuel-burning heaters
Fumes and cooking
Pollen and allergens
Powerful circulation to purify an 81m³ space⁴
Dyson purifiers don't compromise airflow for purification. Combining advanced filtration with Air Multiplier™ technology, they generate powerful circulation to draw in pollutants and projects over 290 litres a second of purified air throughout meeting rooms, hotel rooms and classrooms.
Dyson testing goes further than the industry standard (CADR)
Dyson engineers designed the POLAR test to challenge the industry test standard – measuring filtration, sensing and circulation to ensure the whole room is purified properly.
CADR is not a measure of purification performance in a real-size room 28.5m³
An additional fan boosts circulation. Only one sensor measures air quality.
Dyson's POLAR test goes further to measure purification throughout a real-size room 81m³
No additional fans. Nine different sensors to measure even-room air quality.
Fully-sealed to HEPA H13 standard⁵
Three phases of purification sit within our fully-sealed filtration and airflow system. To trap pollutants inside, removing them from the air you breathe. Giving you reassurance that what goes inside, stays inside.
Destroys formaldehyde, continuously³
Formaldehyde can emit from many types of commercial furniture and flooring over time. Dyson's catalytic filter continuously converts it into water and CO₂ – and never needs replacing.
Senses and reports, automatically
Detects particles, formaldehyde and other gases, displaying real-time reports on the LCD and MyDyson™ app.⁶ In Auto mode, it automatically reacts – only purifying when needed.
Easy filter maintenance
Changing the HEPA+Carbon filter is quick and easy, with automatic notifications for each machine on the LCD screen and MyDyson™ app.⁶ The catalytic filter never needs replacing.
Heats and cools you
Heats the room quickly with powerful air projection. Uses an intelligent thermostat so energy isn't wasted once your target temperature is reached.
Hassle-free Auto mode
Automatically detects and removes pollutants, increasing airflow when it needs to. Optimises purification and efficiency.
Monitor and schedule purifying for each location with the MyDyson™ app.⁶ And control hands-free with compatible voice services.⁷
Diverts airflow through the back of the machine. To purify the room, without feeling the airflow or cooling you.
Perfect for peaceful working environments or hotel rooms. Monitors and purifies using the quietest settings, with a dimmed display.
Standby power consumption
1 year for HEPA+Carbon filter
2860ft³ (according to POLAR)
Frequently asked questions
Dyson experts are on hand to better understand your business environment. We'll advise about which purifiers will best suit your space and budget, as well as informing you about our latest offers.
The formaldehyde-destroying catalytic filter never needs replacing. And we recommend replacing the HEPA+Carbon filter every 12 months (based on 12 hours a day of use) – so this may vary depending on usage and pollution levels. You'll be notified via the MyDyson™ app⁶ or LCD screen when it's time to replace the filter.
No, unlike some conventional filters which require changing, washing and drying each month, this isn't the case with ours. So there's no time wasted without a working purifier. Our filter is quick and easy to replace – and you'll know exactly when, via the MyDyson™ app⁶ or LCD screen. Please note that the selective catalytic oxidisation filter never needs replacing.
Yes, one MyDyson™ app account can be used to control up to 15 connected purifiers – or an unlimited number of users can control a single purifier. It will only ever choose the most recent update. For example, if more than one person was updating the scheduling, the purifier will use the most recent change.
Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool™ Formaldehyde fan heater
£649.99 inc. VAT
£540.83 ex. VAT
Why choose Dyson for business
- 1 Whole machine tested by independent third-party laboratory Airmid (Ireland) in 28.5m³ test chamber pre-conditioned to 20±3C and RH 50±5%. Influenza A (H1N1) aerosolised in the test chamber and airborne concentration observed for the duration of 60 minutes under maximum Fan speed. Achieved 99% efficacy but real life efficacy may differ depending on actual environment and Fan speed. Tested on Influenza A (H1N1) only.
- 2 Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822). Gas capture rates vary.
- 3 Third party full machine testing based on GB/T 18801-2018 formaldehyde cumulative clean mass testing with continuous injection until plateau of formaldehyde CADR is achieved. Results may vary in practice.
- 4 In maximum setting. Tested for air projection (DTM801), purification coverage in an 81m³ room (TM-003711), and heating performance in a 35m³ room.
- 5 Particle challenge by DEHS oil specified in EN1822 within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150. Tested in Max Mode at IBR US, for whole machine efficiency above 99.95%.
- 6 Requires device to run app, Wi-Fi or mobile data, Bluetooth 4.0 support, and iOS version 14.0 or Android version 8.0 (or above). Standard data and messaging rates may apply. The Bluetooth ® word mark and logos are registered trade marks owned by the Bluetooth. SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Dyson is under license.
- 7 Refer to the MyDyson™ app for compatible voice services. Apple, the Apple logo and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of the Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play, the Google Play logo, Google Assistant are trademarks of Google Inc. Amazon Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- 8 Based on 12 hours use per day. Filter life varies according to pollution levels.
- 9 At maximum flow rate in Purifier mode.