The fastest most energy efficient HEPA–filtered hand dryer¹
• 10–12 second dry time
• Hygienic performance with HEPA filter
• Up to 99% less expensive than single–use paper towels²
• 5–year guarantee
• MAX and Eco mode available
• Available in two voltage options
£999.00 excluding VAT
Curved Blade™ design
Two 0.45mm curved apertures create 388mph⁵ sheets of air that follow the contours of your hands, removing water, in less time.
Hygienically dries hands with clean air
The HEPA filter captures 99.95% of bacteria-sized particles from the air.
Our quietest Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer yet
Acoustically engineered to minimise washroom noise.⁴
A power mode to suit your washroom
Switch between two power modes. Max mode for busy areas of high footfall or Eco mode for energy-efficiency and acoustic control.
Fast hand drying in 10 seconds
Our powerful digital motor spins at 75,000 rpm to shift 23 litres of air per second, for a 10 second dry time in Max mode.
The Dyson Airblade 9kJ hand dryer produces up to 85% less CO₂ emissions than single-use paper towels and costs up to 99% less to run.² Creating a better environment in your washrooms and the world outside.
The Dyson Airblade 9kJ hand dryer has been awarded the Quiet Mark certification by the Noise Abatement Society.
All Dyson Airblade™ hand dryers are certified by the Carbon Trust.
Dry time (ECO)
Motor Power (Max)
Motor Power (ECO)
Sound Power Level (MAX)
Sound Power Level (ECO)
Stainless Steel Grade
Dry Time (MAX)
Frequently asked questions
How do the two power modes operate?
The power mode can be set at installation of the product to either Max or Eco mode. Max mode operates at 900W and delivers a 10-second dry time, perfect for high footfall environments. Eco mode, operating at 650W, delivers a 12-second dry time but uses only 9.1kJ of energy per dry and is better suited for locations such as offices. The power mode can be altered following install but would need removal from the wall to do so as the switch is not accessible externally.
How often should I clean this machine?
To ensure the machine performs to its best and remains hygienic, the Dyson Airblade 9kJ hand dryer should be cleaned daily. Please refer to the cleaning guide for further information.
- 1 Dry time and energy consumption calculated for Max mode. Dry time was determined using Dyson test method 769 based on NSF P335 to a measurement of 0.1 g residual moisture.
- 2 See our calculations
- 3 Average electricity price £0.1/kWh as of December 2018. See our calculations.
- 4 Average loudness (measured in sones) compared to Dyson AirbladeTM hand dryers.
- 5 Measured in Max mode
- Quiet Mark is a registered trademark of the Noise Abatement Society.