Pay in 3 interest-free instalments | Free next-day delivery
Shop all V15™ Detect vacuums
Powerful and intelligent for whole-home deep cleaning
Powerful. Intelligent. Versatile. For whole-home deep cleaning. With up to 60 minutes run time5
Fluffy Opticᵀᴹ cleaner head reveals twice the amount of invisible dust on hard floors2
De-tangling Digital MotorbarTM cleaner head automatically de-tangles hair as you clean and adapts power across different floor types³
A piezo sensor automatically increases suction power when higher dust volumes are identified4
Buy direct from the people who made it
Choose your model
Dyson V15 Detect Absolute
A powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum
A Dyson Hyperdymiumᵀᴹ motor generates 240 air watts of fade-free suction power⁵ with up to 60 minutes run time to deep clean your whole home⁶.
Dyson illumination technology reveals invisible dust on hard floors
Fluffy OpticTM cleaner head illuminates the microscopic dust and dirt you can’t normally see on hard floors – revealing 2x more invisible dust. Brighter illumination reaches 300mm – so you don’t miss anything2.
Measures microscopic dust particles
A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when higher dust volumes are identified4.
Scientific proof of a deep clean⁴
LCD screen calculates and categorises sucked-up particles – showing you what’s been removed as you clean4.
1. Based on cordless market as of July 2022 – July 2023.
2. Compared to the original Dyson Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head. Effectiveness influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface.
3. Dynamic Load Sensing technology only applies in Auto mode with the Digital Motorbar™ cleaner head attached.
4. Best accuracy achieved in Auto mode. Auto ramp feature in Auto mode only. Testing based on average in home usage according to Dyson internal test data.
5. Applies in Eco mode on hard floor. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
6. Suction tested to EN IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode against the cord-free stick market. (Sales data from Apr 2020 to Mar 2021).
7. Filtration tested against EN60312-1 CL 5.11 in Boost mode.